Friday, July 22, 2011

A way to help drop debt, help social security and benefit people!

As a loyal american I look at not only the situation of my president but of my country as well. The talk of the town is the debt crisis and how the country is going backwards on the debt number in which it is in the trillions. I once said that it's our responsibility as not on democrats but as black people to help President Obama and our fellow amercians through these times. So as I look at the debt situation and as I look at what the republicans would like to cut back and what President Obama is fighting so steady on, I tried to come up with something that makes since to us all democrat, republican, independent, and non voter. I look at it as our country being a great country for it's people and, also as our people being comfortable with being lazy, but do be advise I have no studies and or specific numbers or how this will help the debt I again say this is just a thought. I look at the banks and housing situation and say why not come up with a deal to combine the banks situation with available housing, and the social security recipients, with our hard working youth with nursing degrees all in a melting pot building retirement homes for current ssi members and those who want to release from ssi, or moving them into a vacant retirement situation with comfortable living and love, all those willing first of course will lose a social security check but gains everything else, as far as a community area, with maybe a shopping center and a pharmacy where there would be next to little travel for those who don't need it, again I have no numbers this is just a thought to help release the strain on the debt crisis and the people in everyday crisis, while backing President Obama vision while using republicans approach again "just a thought"

No comments:

Post a Comment