Friday, July 8, 2011

To whom ever reads

Last post was to her but the typo being lazy and not making sure it was perfect shows what kind of love, I doubt you know and you know why. I hope my insecurities didn't scare you off, I sit and I cream myself why do you think she never why do you think she went all the way to afrcia to sit on that man, why do you think after you 50 mil post to 50 do you think she got exposure on her 50 mil adventures. Then I look and see the times she loved you so much, then I pray she never stops loving me that way, and pray that she forgives me for being ignorant I don't know how I can show my love through these words until we meet again. I see you and I hear you and that's what the hardest to get over the hardest to understand if it is this real and this significant why would it stop why should it stop, a question her? And distance me never ever talking to you that night we froze and I look for peace of mind with communication I want to talk to you about life with you the life I promised you and how I want to gove you that life how want to make sure you are my queen that you are my forever let me stand solid with my thoughts because it's most that I fear that these are just thoughts I thought I heard I thought you loved I thought those were to me, this man that I have found in men looking for you is a man that Ive never seen it's a man that only owes that's all I will ever do is owe, owe you for your love for your for smile for your time and your silent reach I don't know. It's takes to be a lot I have to do more for you and by you, for me and by me, I fear not being the only man in the world you'll I'm not a hater I would love to see you happy, but I know I can make you happy, they want me to be more but this career choice, I don't want to be nothing other than a rapper, artist, I am your prince charming. Lol I mean that, you are an amazing and that's just from a year of observation, I apologize for how close and hard the devil rides but I will break and shake em, please don't forget please don't love without me and if you do don't love mediocre love love hard love like you love me and know I am coming, I'm just on this path day dreaming about you. Hoping I haven't lost praying that I don't get on your to the point where I have been before I pray these are the hardest times ever I pray I can be yours and you mine pray that I don't offend you family or that I have sent off that impression I love you yo #realtalk

No comments:

Post a Comment