Saturday, March 5, 2011

Love, Love



I guess the best way to open this up is with open heart surgery, LOL. nah in all honesty i have to express my extreme value in love, love for the lord, love for my family, love for myself, love for those who don't love themselves, the love I have for you, yea U. And most of all the love i have for LOVE. It's weird because I loved this hard plenty of times before but it never felt like this. The love i have for you taking your time to read this, helps me understand that god don't make mistakes, he never does and he never will. so having this much love for love cant be a mistake. because you could be doing anything else right now i mean anything but your excepting my expression on my love for love. ( i hope) Love can be describe in to 1 huge thing like the earth, or it could be broking down into 9, hundred thousands billion million little pieces and I'll just wake up everyday trying to figure out the best way to collect every single one of those pieces. The times I've loved, love and FELT as though love didn't love me back, i was mistaking, i didn't understand that love was only raising me, grooming me, helping me under stand how much must go into love because of what you can lose messing with love. They say karma is a devious broad with ruthless regards, well love taught her everything she know. in other words if you take care of karma she take care of you if not that's when the B*tch comes out, i believe love taught karma that because if you don't honor every inch of love you get then you'll lose it, but know love fool no one, fools fool themselves, love never makes you cry it helps you stop, love never makes you leave it a reason to come home, love never make you confused, it helps you remember. but where we go wrong is when we blames things on love or use it as an excuse, you don't want to leave because you have kids don't blame it on all love, you don't want to stop because that person helps you financially , don't blame that on love, you don't want to tell the police he beat you because you love him that's not love even a little bit. take care of it, honor it, respect it, worship it, understand it,dwell in it, dance in it, run in it, tell the world about it. (LOVE OF COURSE) because when your in love you get this feeling that's never been around before. try your best to LOVE, LOVE. and watch how much it loves you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment